In mid-2015, Brisbane City Council undertook public consultation on the draft Hemmant-Lytton Neighbourhood Plan. Thank you to all those who provided feedback, which has continued to help guide future development and infrastructure plans for the area.
Council has reviewed the submissions received during the public consultation period and has made changes to the draft plan as a result. Council has also responded to all those who made a submission.
You can view a copy of the amended draft plan and report on submissions outlining how Council has responded to matters raised in the submissions on Council's website.
The revised draft plan has now been endorsed by Council and submitted to the Queensland Government for a final review. The Hemmant-Lytton Neighbourhood Plan will then be formally adopted and included in Brisbane City Plan 2014.
- July 2013-January 2014: Background research (completed)
- January-July 2014: Hemmant-Lytton Neighbourhood Plan Strategy preparation (completed)
- July-December 2014: Draft neighbourhood plan preparation (completed)
- Late 2014-early 2015: Queensland Government review (completed)
- May-June 2015: Public consultation of the draft neighbourhood plan (completed)
- September 2016: Council preparation of report on submissions and revised draft plan (completed)
- Late 2016-early 2017: Queensland Government approval to adopt and Council adoption and gazettal